Aims of Renaissance School
The aims of The Renaissance School are as follows:
- To provide strong academic programs based on national and international standards that emphasize a broad foundation and depth of knowledge to prepare students for post- secondary studies.
- To provide students, through the curricula and co-curricular activities, with quality educational experiences which will enrich their lives and build the foundations for them to become productive and successful global citizens.
- To teach Muslim students about Islam, to promote moral values and mutual respect as the basis of all relationships.
- To ensure students develop the necessary digital skills to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing, competitive global society and to promote engaging integration of ICT into the learning processes academically and extracurricular activities.
- To offer students opportunities to develop research, creative, critical thinking and problem solving skills through 21st century teaching and learning.
- To develop in students a sense of citizenship, patriotism and appreciation of the UAE.
- To encourage, engage, and facilitate collaborative partnership with parents to synergize their positive involvement in the educational process of our students.
- To provide a safe and caring learning environment favorable to the development of a positive self-image and respect for self and others.
- To provide professional development for the staff, thereby contributing to the continuous improvement of the quality of education offered by the school.
- To enable all students to become successful, independent learners who enjoy learning and reach their full potential, offering support for students with learning difficulties and encouragement for gifted students.
- To recognize the importance of the role of women in society.
- To instill in students respect for their own and other cultures and promote tolerance, harmony and understanding. To foster a spirit of brotherhood and equality without distinction of any kind based on race, gender, color, language, religion, ethnic group, social or national origin, property, birth or other status.
- To offer and encourage students to participate in a variety of enriching and stimulating extra-curricular activities.
- To promote awareness of and respect for the environment and encourage activism and responsiveness to local and global environmental concerns.